Stray & Wild Animals

Pet owners in Claremore city limits are required to keep their pet in a fence or on a leash at all times. To report a stray or wild animal in the City of Claremore, call Animal Control at 918-341-1260 or the Police Department at 918-341-1212. You will need to provide the address and a description of the animal.