Fishing & Boating
Overview - Prices Effective January 1, 2019
Fishing and boating is allowed in Claremore Lake with a permit. Both Day Passes and Annual Permits are available.
- Daily permits are $3 for fishing and $3 for boating.
- Annual permits are $10 for fishing and $10 for boating, $5 per year for Claremore Utility Customers.
- City of Claremore Utility customers are free with a recent utility bill.
- All necessary fees can be paid at the Lake Ranger Office during regular business hours, or placed in the drop box inside the enclosed dock or by the boat ramps at anytime.
- Ages 15 and younger or 50 and older are free.
- Fishermen must follow all Claremore Lake fishing rules.
- Boaters must follow all Claremore Lake boating rules.
Heated Fishing Dock
Claremore Lake also has an enclosed, heated fishing dock. It is open between the hours of 6 a.m. - 9:30 p.m., 7 days a week. Please call to confirm availability at 918-341-1238. Only daily permits are available for this dock. The cost is:
- $4 for non-City of Claremore Utility customers
- $3 for City of Claremore Utility customers, handicapped or senior citizens
- $2 for children under 16
No wading, swimming, water skiing, bathing, scuba or skin diving will be permitted at any time. Jet skis and water bikes (jet boats) are also prohibited.
Any person or persons going on Claremore Lake in a privately owned boat, or any person fishing from the bank, or any person or persons engaging in any sport or amusement on Claremore Lake does so at his/her own risk.