New Construction

Temporary Service
Temporary service for new construction can be set up by the builder or contractor providing they have a valid building permit from the City of Claremore (or Rogers County if outside the city limits).

The builder or contractor must request and pay for the temporary electric and water / sewer service in person, at Utility Office at 104 South Muskogee.

There is a $10 connection fee for temporary electric service. The water and sewer tap fees vary on size. There is no deposit charge, but the property must be inspected before service can be initiated.