How do I get a copy of my driving record?
Driving records are maintained by the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety. To obtain a certified copy of your driving record contact DPS at (918) 632-7710. Non-certified copies of your driving record may be obtained at your local tag agency.Oklahoma DPS website

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of my driving record?
2. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
3. If my keys are locked in my vehicle, can the Claremore Police open my vehicle for me?
4. Do traffic control devices apply to bicycle riders?
5. Do I have to have a headlight on my bicycle?
6. Where can I get a handicap parking permit?
7. Where is the Claremore Police Department located?
8. What are Claremore's curfew laws?
9. Am I required to have a child restraint seat?
10. Which seat should I use for my child?
11. Can I re-use my carseat after a crash?
12. Who can I contact with questions about or get help checking or installing a car seat?