Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Clerk

  1. City Beverage License

    Any establishment in the City of Claremore serving or selling alcohol must have a Beverage License issued by the City Clerk's Office.... More…

  2. Special Assessment Request

    Request for a special assessment letter.

  1. Mobile Vendor License

    Mobile vendors doing business in the City Limits must have a valid license from the City of Claremore. All licenses expire on June 30th... More…